EXPLORE THE WORLD OF TINEE

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE! - IT'S TINEE TIME!!!


"I AM TINEE" The Children's Book needs some final touches. We need your help to get it there!

"TINEE WAS THERE" & "I AM TINEE - The Blog" was created to introduce you to Tinee, where she Travels, Explores and Discovers some of the most interesting and fun stories from all over the world. TINEE has some more amazing stories about her life in Clouds Town, and you can meet many amazing creatures and people from her village.


TINEE PUZZLES have now been added. Some easy, some challenging.


<-The "I AM TINEE" Doll is finished.

"I AM TINEE" Costumes, Poncho -> and Hat are finished.

The "I AM TINEE" Theme Song is complete.


PLEASE HELP TINEE TELL HER STORIES

PLEASE HELP TINEE CONTINUE HER JOURNEYS

TINEE IS READY TO FLY!

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE TINEE FLY!

TINEE SAYS "HELP ME FLY... HELP ME REACH MY GOAL"!


No comments:

Post a Comment